Our Safety charter
We are committed to respecting the instructions and recommendations of the public authorities to combat COVID-19 and to ensure your safety and that of our teams.
In true Maison & Bastide Chanzy’ s tradition and spirit, we are doing everything to make your stay as pleasant and enjoyable as possible, while respecting these constraints.
Our employees commit to:
• Respecting the instructions and recommendations of the public authorities for combatting COVID-19.
• Welcoming a limited number of guests.
• Respecting the health protocol of Maison & Bastide Chanzy.
• Using anti-virus products.
• Respecting barrier gestures.
• Respecting physical distancing.
• Wearing masks and disposable or washable gloves.
• Regularly wash their hands with soap.
• Using hydroalcoholic solution.
• Taking holidays in case of COVID-19 symptoms.
Guests commit to:
• Wearing a mask upon arrival.
• Wearing a mask in all public areas.
• Open the window when leaving the hotel room, for the safety of our staﬀ.
• Put all bed and bath linen to be changed in the bath/shower.
• Place all waste in a closed bin.
• Respect all instructions and physical distancing.
• Provide hydroalcoholic solution for customers in the common space.
• Provide hand washing facilities.
• No reception but self check-in/self check-out to avoid contacts. (when it is possible)
• Increased cleaning/disinfection procedures at all points of contact: door handles, switches, door pushbuttons, stair railings…etc.
• Systematic disinfection of room keys/locks.
• Payment by credit card and sending the invoice by email.
• Disinfection of the card payment terminal after each use.
• E-guides sent by mail
Breakfast and dinner:
Only on reservation
In order to avoid any interaction:
• Breakfast delivered in-room or in the dining-room.
• No Lunch nor Dinner served currently.
Each breakfast basket/tray is prepared by a member of staﬀ wearing a mask and gloves. The basket/tray will be placed in front of the door.
When ﬁnished, the customer places the basket/tray outside his room, in front of the door. No physical contact between the customer and a member of staﬀ.
• Each employee has her/his own, personal cleaning kit. This kit will be disinfected and/ or renewed between each of the rooms.
• Thorough cleaning/disinfection of the entire bedroom, bathroom and WC with anti-virus products.
• Cleaning only at the request of the guest.
• On request, a set of clean linen is available every day.
• We ask our guests to leave the bedroom window open on departure.
• Between each room occupancy, all linen and all welcome products, including non-used items, are systematically changed.
Stay safely with us !